2019 Theme – “We All Belong”
Important Dates and Information
- We encourage artists to select one piece that best represents their work. Due to the large number of submissions, if we receive multiple entries from an artist we may only be able to accept one.
- We hope the theme inspires you and artists are encouraged to tell us how their donation fits the theme, but donating a theme-oriented piece is not a requirement.
- Artwork received by March 1, 2019 will be considered for the MOTH marketing poster and other MOTH promotions.
- The official art intake day is Friday, March 15, 2019. Art intake location will be announced at a later date. Prior to that date artwork can be dropped off at our office at 204 W. Adams Ave, Suite 204. Please call in advance to be sure someone is here. 541-549-4979.
- We require a donation form for each piece. We must have the form when you deliver your artwork, but we’d love it even more if you can send it to us in advance. You can access the 2019 Art Donation Form here.
- Donated artwork is on display during the MOTH Art Stroll in downtown Sisters, Friday, May 10 from 4 – 6:30 pm
- The MOTH Art Auction & Party is Saturday, May 11, at 5:30 pm at Pondersa Forge.
We can accept 100 pieces total for the auction and 30 – 35 of those for the live auction. Artwork will be juried for inclusion and placement in the live or silent auction. We may not be able to accept all donations. If your piece is not chosen for the live auction, you have the option of replacing it with another piece for the silent auction or withdrawing your donation. We will select and announce the live auction entries by April 1.
All artwork accepted for the auction becomes the property of Sisters Folk Festival, Inc.
To Thank Our Donating Artists…..
- Donated artwork is professionally photographed and posted on our website. We will be happy to provide you with a digital file of your donation.
- Each donating artist receives a complimentary ticket to the Saturday auction. Due to space limitations, we can offer you the option to purchase only one additional ticket, but we will discount that ticket to $50 for your guest (regular price is $85). We will notify artists when tickets are available to purchase.
- Donating artists receive 2 tickets to the third Winter Concert, Monday, March 18, featuring Irish supergroup Imar.